Discover the captivating history of Munich during the Third Reich and World War II with a private walking tour.
Led by knowledgeable guides, this immersive experience takes visitors on a journey through significant historical sites, providing in-depth information and engaging commentary.
With a relaxed pace allowing time for questions and photos, participants of all ages can explore Germany’s past.
This tour is perfect for history enthusiasts and those interested in learning about Germany’s role during this pivotal time.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to explore Munich’s fascinating past.
- The meeting point is the starting and ending location of the activity, which may be the main train station or the main square in Munich.
- The tour is a private activity, only your group will participate, and it ends back at the meeting point.
- The tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible, and a moderate amount of walking is involved.
- The tour includes visits to important historical sites in Munich and covers the history of Germany and Munich during the Third Reich and World War II.
It's also worth checking out some other tours and experiences nearby.
Meeting Points and End Point
The private walking tour of Munich in the 3rd Reich and WW2 has a designated meeting point for participants. This meeting point can be either the main train station, known as Hauptbahnhof, or the main square, called Marienplatz. It’s important to note that this tour is a private activity, meaning only your group will participate, and it concludes back at the meeting point.
Participants are expected to return to the meeting point after the tour is finished. The tour operates in all weather conditions, so it’s recommended to dress appropriately. Plus, a moderate amount of walking is involved, so suitable footwear is advised.
The meeting point at either the main train station or the main square provides a convenient starting and ending location for this informative and engaging tour.
Tour Details and Expectations
When booking the Munich in the 3rd Reich and WW2 Private Walking Tour, participants can expect to receive confirmation within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
This informative and engaging tour has a duration of approximately 3 hours, allowing plenty of time to explore the fascinating history of Germany and Munich during the Third Reich and World War II.
The tour itinerary includes visits to important historical sites in Munich, where you will have the opportunity to learn about Germany’s past and the role of Munich during this tumultuous period.
The knowledgeable guide will provide in-depth information, utilizing props, pictures, and artifacts to enhance the tour experience.
Suitable for all ages, including children, this tour is recommended for history enthusiasts and anyone interested in learning about the Third Reich.
Additional Information and Services
Participants of the Munich in the 3rd Reich and WW2 Private Walking Tour can take advantage of additional information and services provided during the tour.
The tour is wheelchair accessible, with minor alterations made to the route. It’s important to advise at the time of booking if wheelchair accessibility is needed.
Service animals are allowed on the tour.
The tour is conveniently located near public transportation, making it easily accessible for participants.
During the tour, there’s a break at a beerhall associated with the history, where participants can take a moment to refresh themselves. However, it’s important to note that refreshments aren’t included in the tour, so participants should plan accordingly.
Cancellation policy for the Munich in the 3rd Reich and WW2 Private Walking Tour allows for a full refund if canceled up to 24 hours in advance of the experience. This refund policy provides flexibility and peace of mind for participants who may need to make changes to their plans. It’s important to note the cancellation deadline of 24 hours before the start time in order to receive a full refund.
To evoke an emotional response in the audience, consider the following bullet points:
- Plan your trip with confidence knowing that you can receive a full refund if your plans change.
- Enjoy the freedom to make adjustments to your itinerary without worrying about losing your investment.
- Take advantage of the cancellation policy to ensure a stress-free experience.
- Experience the tour knowing that you have the option to cancel if unexpected circumstances arise.
- Book with confidence, knowing that your refund is protected up to 24 hours before the tour begins.
Tour Highlights and Reviews
The private walking tour of Munich in the 3rd Reich and WW2 receives rave reviews for its informative and engaging exploration of Germany’s history during that time period. Participants appreciate the personalized approach of the tour, which allows for a more intimate and interactive experience. The knowledgeable guides, with their extensive knowledge of the subject matter, provide in-depth information about Munich’s role during the Third Reich. They utilize props, pictures, and artifacts to enhance the tour experience and engage both children and adults. Previous tour participants have given positive feedback, highlighting the entertaining and informative nature of the tour. They express their appreciation for the guide’s passion and recommend the tour to anyone interested in history or the Third Reich. The tour offers a personalized and friendly approach that leaves participants with a deeper understanding of Germany’s past.
|– Private walking tour with a knowledgeable guide||– Positive feedback from previous tour participants|
|– Covers the history of Germany and Munich during the Third Reich and World War II||– Highlights the entertaining and informative nature of the tour|
|– Includes visits to important historical sites in Munich||– Appreciation for the guide’s knowledge and passion|
|– Engaging and interactive tour with props and artifacts||– Recommendations for anyone interested in history or the Third Reich|
|– Suitable for history enthusiasts and those interested in learning about Germany’s past||– Comments on the personalized and friendly approach of the guide|
The tour begins at a designated meeting point in Munich, where you will gather to embark on the private walking tour of Munich in the 3rd Reich and WW2. From there, the group will follow a carefully planned walking route that takes them to various historical landmarks throughout the city.
These landmarks include sites such as the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site, the Feldherrnhalle, the Hofbräuhaus, and the Odeonsplatz. Each of these locations holds significant historical importance and provides a glimpse into the events that unfolded during the Third Reich and World War II.
As participants walk along the route, they’ll have the opportunity to learn about the history of Germany and Munich during this time period, gaining a deeper understanding of the impact of these events on the city and its people.
Here's a few more nearby tours and experiences we think you'll like.
- Munich Private Photo Session With Award-Winning Pro
- Private Munich Old Town and Third Reich Walking Tour
- The Best of Munich (Private City Tour)
- Walking Tour of Nazism in Munich
- FC Bayern Munich Allianz Arena Tour and Panoramic Munich Tour
- Arrival Private Transfer From Munich Airport MUC to Munich City by Luxury Van
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Is the Munich in the 3rd Reich and WW2 Private Walking Tour?
The Munich in the 3rd Reich and WW2 Private Walking Tour lasts for a duration of X hours. It offers a unique opportunity to explore the historical significance of Munich during this time period in an engaging and informative manner.
Are There Any Age Restrictions for the Tour?
There are no age restrictions for the tour, as it is suitable for all ages. It is important to provide historical education to young generations, and this tour offers an engaging and informative experience.
Can I Bring My Pet on the Tour?
Yes, pets are allowed on the tour. The guide can suggest alternative tour activities for those who prefer not to bring their pets, ensuring a pet-friendly experience for all participants.
Is Photography Allowed During the Tour?
Yes, photography is allowed during the tour. Participants are encouraged to capture the historical sites and moments. The knowledgeable guide will also recommend the best spots for photography to ensure a memorable experience.
Are There Any Restroom Facilities Available During the Tour?
Restroom facilities are available during the tour for participants’ convenience. The tour is also accessible for differently abled individuals, with minor alterations to the route.
Not for you? Here's more of our most recent tour reviews happening neaby
- Munich 2 Hour Food Power Tour
- Munich Highlights by Segway 3-Hour Tour
- Private Tour at Neuschwanstein And Linderhof Palaces From Munich
- Best of Munich 1-Day Private Tour With Tickets and Transport
- From Munich: Nuremberg Day Trip by Train
- Munich: Classical Concert Recital in Max-Joseph-Hall
- Munich Arrival Private Transfers From Munich Airport MUC to Munich City
- Munich: TimeRide Bavarian History VR Experience Ticket
- Munich: Walking Tour Old Town and Viktualienmarkt
- City Bike and English Garden Tour
- From Munich: Neuschwanstein Castle Full-Day Trip
- Private Arrival Transfer From Munich Central Station to Munich by Luxury Van
- From Munich: Dachau Memorial Site Full-Day Tour
- Skip-The-Line Nymphenburg Palace Guided Tour With Transfers
- From Munich: Salzburg Day Trip by Train
The Sum Up
To sum it up, the Munich in the 3rd Reich and WWII private walking tour offers a captivating and educational experience for history enthusiasts and those interested in Germany’s role during this significant period.
Led by knowledgeable guides with a passion for the subject, the tour provides in-depth information and engaging commentary, making it suitable for participants of all ages.
With its relaxed pace and personalized approach, this tour offers a unique opportunity to explore the fascinating history of Munich.