The ‘Tour Third Reich’ in Berlin, Germany takes visitors on a guided journey through historical sites associated with the Third Reich era. Meeting at the Berliner Fernsehturm, participants gather in front of the TV Tower entrance, where tour guides wearing logo T-shirts greet them.
With a full refund available for cancellations made 24 hours in advance, the tour has received a 4.5-star rating based on 59 reviews from Viator and Tripadvisor.
Starting at $19.23, additional information can be found using the product code 35551P7 from the Viator Help Center.
- Meeting point in front of the TV Tower provides a convenient and easily accessible starting point for the tour.
- Cancellation policy allows flexibility for unforeseen circumstances and changes in plans, with a full refund available for cancellations made 24 hours in advance.
- Traveler photos offer a visual narrative of the tour’s highlights, allowing participants to document their unique perspectives and serve as mementos.
- The tour provides an informative and insightful experience, with knowledgeable and passionate tour guides bringing the history of the Third Reich to life and exploring the impact of ideologies and consequences of World War II.
It's also worth checking out some other tours and experiences nearby.
Meeting Point and Directions
The meeting point for the ‘Tour Third Reich’ is in front of the entrance of the TV Tower, next to the Starbucks cafe, where tour guides wearing a T-shirt with the tour logo will be waiting. This meeting logistics ensures that participants can easily locate their guides and begin their tour on time.
The historical significance of the TV Tower adds an extra layer of importance to the meeting point. As one of Berlin’s most iconic landmarks, the TV Tower stands as a reminder of the city’s turbulent past and the division between East and West.
Being able to gather at such a historically significant location sets the tone for the tour and allows participants to enjoy the narrative of the Third Reich.
Visitors can cancel the ‘Tour Third Reich’ up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund. This refund policy allows for flexibility in case of any unforeseen circumstances or changes in travel plans. It is important to note that cancellations made less than 24 hours before the scheduled tour will not be eligible for a refund. This ensures that the tour availability is not compromised, as the tour guides need to make necessary arrangements in advance. To provide a clearer understanding, here is a table summarizing the cancellation policy for the ‘Tour Third Reich’:
Cancellation Policy for ‘Tour Third Reich’
|Cancellation Time||Refund Eligibility|
|Up to 24 hours||Full refund|
|Less than 24 hours||No refund|
Traveler photos of the ‘Tour Third Reich’ can be seen on the website, offering a glimpse into the experiences of those who’ve embarked on this historical journey. These photos capture the essence of the tour, showcasing the significant landmarks and sites visited during the excursion.
From iconic structures like the Berliner Fernsehturm to poignant memorials and remnants of the Nazi regime, the traveler photos provide a visual narrative of the tour’s highlights. With ample photo opportunities throughout the itinerary, participants have the chance to document their own unique perspectives and share them with others.
These images not only serve as cherished mementos but also offer future travelers a preview of what they can expect during their own exploration of the Third Reich’s history.
Based on the reviews, participants of the ‘Tour Third Reich’ have praised the informative and insightful experience. Many reviewers have highlighted the wealth of knowledge provided by the tour guides, who are described as knowledgeable and passionate about the subject matter.
Participants have commended the tour guides for their ability to bring the history of the Third Reich to life, making it engaging and easy to understand. The tour experience is often described as eye-opening and thought-provoking, offering a deeper understanding of the events that took place during that time.
Reviewers have also appreciated the attention to detail and the inclusion of lesser-known facts and anecdotes. The positive reviews indicate that the ‘Tour Third Reich’ is a highly recommended experience for those interested in delving into this significant period of history.
Price and Additional Information
The price for the ‘Tour Third Reich’ starts from $19.23, making it an affordable option for those interested in exploring this important historical period. Compared to other similar tours in Berlin, it offers a competitive price point, allowing visitors to make the most of their budget while seeing the history of the Third Reich.
To further emphasize the value of the tour, here are some customer testimonials:
- ‘I was blown away by the depth of knowledge our tour guide had. They really brought the history to life.’ – Sarah, 5 stars
- ‘The tour was well-organized and informative. I learned so much and would highly recommend it.’ – John, 4 stars
- ‘While the tour was interesting, I wish it had been longer to cover more sites.’ – Lisa, 3 stars
With an overall rating of 4.5 stars based on 59 reviews from Viator and Tripadvisor, the ‘Tour Third Reich’ has received positive feedback from many satisfied customers.
The tour provides visitors with a comprehensive background of the Third Reich era, giving them a deeper understanding of this significant period in history. The historical significance of the Third Reich can’t be overstated, as it was a time of immense political and social upheaval in Germany and the world.
The tour itinerary includes visits to key historical sites such as the Reichstag building, the Berlin Wall, and the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe. Through expert commentary and immersive experiences, you will gain insight into the rise of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party, the impact of their ideologies, and the devastating consequences of World War II.
This background information sets the stage for a thought-provoking exploration of this dark chapter in history.
Continuing from the background information, visitors can easily find the meeting point for the ‘Tour Third Reich’ at the Berliner Fernsehturm in Berlin, Germany.
Located at Panoramastraße 1A, the meeting point is conveniently accessible by public transportation. To get there, visitors can take the U-Bahn or S-Bahn to Alexanderplatz station, which is a major transportation hub in Berlin. From there, it’s just a short walk to the TV Tower.
Once at the meeting point, participants can easily identify the tour guides, who’ll be wearing a T-shirt with the tour logo. The meeting point is in front of the entrance of the TV Tower, next to the Starbucks café.
With its central location and proximity to landmarks, the meeting point provides a convenient starting point for the ‘Tour Third Reich’.
Here's a few more nearby tours and experiences we think you'll like.
- The History of Berlin: WWII PRIVATE Walking Tour With Locals
- All-In-One Berlin Shore Excursion From Warnemunde and Rostock Port
- Private 3-Hour Walking Tour of Berlin With Optional Reichstag Visit
- Berlin City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour With Optional Cruise
- The Best of Berlin Private Guided Tour
- Alternative Berlin Bike Tour – Off the Beaten Tracks in Small Groups
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is the Historical Significance of the Third Reich Tour?
The historical impact of the Third Reich tour is significant, as it provides a cultural education about this dark period in history. It offers a unique opportunity to learn about the rise and fall of the Nazi regime.
How Long Does the Third Reich Tour Last?
The Third Reich tour lasts approximately 3 hours, providing a historical context of the era. The tour itinerary includes significant sites such as the Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, and the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe.
Are There Any Age Restrictions for the Third Reich Tour?
There are no age restrictions for the Tour Third Reich, but parents should use discretion due to the historical nature of the content. Cameras are allowed, but flash photography is prohibited.
Is Transportation Included in the Tour Price?
Yes, transportation is included in the tour price. The cost of the tour starts from $19.23 and covers transportation to and from the various locations related to the Third Reich.
Can I Bring My Own Camera on the Third Reich Tour?
Yes, you can bring your own camera on the Third Reich tour. However, please note that there may be certain photography restrictions in certain locations for cultural or security reasons.
Not for you? Here's more of our most recent tour reviews happening neaby
- Berlin: the Feuerle Collection Guided Tour With Entry Ticket
- Berlin: BVG Public Transport Ticket (Zone ABC)
- Skip-the-line Boat Cruise and Berlin’s Old Town Guided Tour
- Berlin Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Boat Options
- Trabi Safari Berlin: The Wall Ride
- Culinary Tour Kreuzberg De Luxe
- Berlin: Little BIG City Admission Ticket
- Berlin: FALLING IN LOVE Grand Show Friedrichstadt-Palast
- Berlin: Guided Bike Tour of the Berlin Wall and Third Reich
- Berlin: Sightseeing City Tour of the Top 15 Attractions
- Berlin: 2-Hour Sightseeing Tour in Classic VW Bus
- Berlin New Year’s Eve Pub Crawl
- Day Trip Multicultural Klunarian Kreuzberg Berlin Streetart&Highlights
- Berliner Residenz Orchestra Concert in Charlottenburg
- SEA LIFE Berlin Tickets
The Sum Up
The ‘Tour Third Reich’ in Berlin offers visitors a unique opportunity to explore the historical sites associated with the Third Reich era.
With a meeting point at the Berliner Fernsehturm and knowledgeable tour guides, participants can expect an engaging and informative experience.
Traveler photos and reviews, along with a 4.5-star rating, attest to the quality of this tour.
With a starting price of $19.23, this tour is a must-do for history enthusiasts visiting Berlin.